A patient focused approach
Femeda was established with the sole objective of developing and bringing to market the unique Pelviva® device to treat female urinary incontinence.
Our research and development programme has been driven by core consumer needs to ensure the Pelviva® product has been developed to make a difference to women’s lives. We believe Pelviva® will be a life changing technological breakthrough for weak pelvic floor muscles that cause bladder leaks.
Femeda has been supported by a core group of investors who’s vision has supported an in-depth research and development programme leading to an imminent product launch in early 2018.
Femeda History Highlights
- In Licensing of unique waveform technology from Manchester University
- Completion of significant clinical trial in conjunction with Wellcome Trust Research Centre, Manchester
- Advanced electronics development
- Development of extensive IP portfolio with 3 patent families, 26 granted patents and pending patents
- Establishment of ISO 13485 UK medical device facility
- Award of Class IIa Medical Device CE Mark
- Development of scalable supply chain to provide for rapid volume expansion
- Creation of R&D pipeline for future production evolution