An opportunity to invest in the new first line treatment option for all health professional prescribers and recommenders.
- Pelviva® offers the first clinically effective practical treatment via a consumer healthcare solution
- A single use, disposable treatment for UI
- Unique and proven technology
- Easy to use and fits in with women’s lifestyles
- No drug related side effects
Large and Growing Market
- Urinary incontinence is a highly prevalent condition affecting women across the globe
- The ageing demographic means that it is a fast-growing market
- Pelviva – potential to be a $1bn+ global opportunity
Projected High Investment Returns
- Femeda’s market analyses and business modelling project a highly profitable investment opportunity.
- The device is a 12 week course of treatment which creates a professional and retail opportunity to sell a 45 unit course of treatment as part of brand strategy to maximise sales and profit.
Launch April 2018
- Pelviva® has been subject to an exhaustive research and development programme.
- The product has full CE accreditation.
- 26 granted patents across 4 patented groups with extensive geographical coverage to 2035.
- Manufacturing capacity has been thoroughly tested.
- Post marketing clinical study to deliver enhanced clinical data
Experienced Management Team
- The board of directors at Femeda offer an impressive depth of experience and record of success.